Supporting people to make independent choices
Our commitment is to ensure everyone lives their best life; a good quality life as normal as possible with the guidance to help everyone make independent good choices about how they live their life.
We are committed to:
- Leading the way in providing high quality services to our service users.
- Providing a safe but homely environment for all service users to enjoy.
- Working closely with service users, their friends and family, to truly understand their aspirations and supporting them to achieve.
- Providing the right number of well trained, caring staff who are skilled in the care of those with autism, autistic spectrum disorder and learning disabilities.
- Supporting service users to make independent choices wherever possible.
- Supporting service users to access wide range of recreational, educational, and social activities tailored to individual specific needs.